The Application Process
To apply for an internship or teaching position overseas, please fill out the application on the right side of this page. Once your information is received, Jessica Yee, our Regional Coordinator, will be in contact with you to talk about next steps and setting up an interview.
After a successful phone interview, Jessica will connect you with our overseas recruiter who will let you know which locations are available. Where possible, we will do our best place you in your preferred location.
If you would like to expedite the process, there are additional documents you can submit along with your application: a valid passport, college diploma, transcripts, letters of recommendation and TEFL certification.
Items to Submit With Your Application:
1. CV/Resume - This should detail your academic qualifications, past teaching experience, if any, as well as any other experience you have had working with children.
2. Cover letter explaining why you would like to teach in China, your desired length of contract, available date to travel, if not currently available, as well as the province/location you would prefer to work in, if known.
3. Scan of your passport clearly showing relevant information (full name, passport number, dates)
4. Scanned copy of your college degree(s)*, and other relevant qualifications (TEFL certification, etc.) Please note: an original copy of your degree may be required when applying for a work visa. *Non-degree holders may be offered placement in our internship program.
5. Written employment references are optional, but may be submitted if desired.
If you have any questions throughout the application process, feel free to contact Jessica.
Click below to schedule a Phone Interview